Say hi to @cmarie2017 @carriesbitz @lauralongcs #gorgeous #cstweetup #women
Women make up over half of all social media users at fifty-six percent, and they hold sway over emailing, instant messaging, blogging and photo sharing, as well. (via Women are Taking Over the Social Web | Smedio)
I am looking forward to working with you and 720media. I was “wowed” by your enthusiasm and how knowledgeable you are towards discovering our needs and how to accomplish them. I think this will be a great project!
- Great WordPress phone training call w/ hotel website design client in #Bahamas He said many businesses there need our services.
- Helpful tool that measures your inbound marketing strategy by @HubSpot http://t.co/i3ATDfsg
- Got a call from a church in Denver, #Colorado They need website design, online giving, social & email marketing. Great fit for what we do!
- Why Google+ Is Google’s Best Attempt at Social Yet: http://t.co/29qCIBnW social media marketing
- Photo: Step by step overview of Twitter’s new layout http://t.co/OiZ0aG10 #
- @SocialMediaSpaz Hi Anthony! Between LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ & now Twitter, we are well connected :) Great meeting you this week!
- Photo: Twitter Launches New ‘Brand Pages’ for Marketers http://t.co/hNvjrrY
Get a website design or social media cost
Call 719.634.7021 x103
Women-owned businesses account for 1.9 trillion in sales (good article by @deborahshane)
Feeling depressed? Drink more coffee!
Good news for coffee drinkers: A new Harvard study shows a link between drinking coffee and a lower risk of depression. The study followed more than 50,000 women and found the benefit starts at two cups of coffee a day.
"We found that women with the highest coffee intake — those in the top 20 percent — had a 20 percent lower risk of developing depression," one researcher said.
Note: The benefits were not found in decaf coffee.